- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
Thank You, Drivers!
Thanks to your generosity, TA and Petro were able to help St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Drivers who participated in our Halloween Pumpkin Promotion by donating a dollar to pin up a pumpkin made a big difference to a lot of kids. Your contributions added up to more than $445,000, which will go towards research at the Memphis hospital where children receive treatment for cancer and other catastrophic illnesses.
When it comes to truck maintenance, trusted and reliable brands are important. So TA is happy to announce that most TA truck service centers now carry Gulf Coast Filters. The Model O-2 is a standard on thousands of tractor trailers. Drivers who are brand loyal to Gulf Coast Filters can pull into any of the 134 participating TA truck service centers to get the filter they want when coming in for service.