- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
Another Trucking Book
Toby Bogard, a driver who wrote a book about succeeding as a trucker, was profiled in Road King‘s Hard Work, Big Dreams section last year.
At the time, he was already hard at work on his next book, about driving safely around trucks. Semi-Aware is now complete and available to the public on amazon.com.
“I wrote the book to make everyday drivers semi-aware,” Bogard says. “People want their products delivered safely and I want to get them there safely. If we all work together, everyone wins.”