- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
Another Trucking Book
Toby Bogard, a driver who wrote a book about succeeding as a trucker, was profiled in Road King‘s Hard Work, Big Dreams section last year.
At the time, he was already hard at work on his next book, about driving safely around trucks. Semi-Aware is now complete and available to the public on amazon.com.
“I wrote the book to make everyday drivers semi-aware,” Bogard says. “People want their products delivered safely and I want to get them there safely. If we all work together, everyone wins.”