- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
Truckers Lay Wreaths Across America
This month truckers all across the country set out with a special job carrying loads of Christmas wreaths to lay at the gravesites of veterans at Arlington National Cemetery and other veterans’ cemeteries.
Wreaths Across America has been remembering fallen soldiers in this way since 1991, with the help of 60,000 volunteers. More than 5,000 donated wreaths go to 150 cemeteries, and numerous trucking companies and drivers gladly take on the job of delivering the wreaths.