- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
Truckers Lay Wreaths Across America
This month truckers all across the country set out with a special job carrying loads of Christmas wreaths to lay at the gravesites of veterans at Arlington National Cemetery and other veterans’ cemeteries.
Wreaths Across America has been remembering fallen soldiers in this way since 1991, with the help of 60,000 volunteers. More than 5,000 donated wreaths go to 150 cemeteries, and numerous trucking companies and drivers gladly take on the job of delivering the wreaths.