- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
Truckers Get Help from Billboard
Maybe the message that four-wheelers need to learn how to drive around trucks is starting to seep in. Here’s a billboard and truck wrap campaign that vividly makes the case against tailgating.
The 3D billboard is part of a campaign Amélie developed for the Colorado State Patrol ’s Ticketing Aggressive Cars and Trucks (TACT) initiative to reduce accidents and fatalities due to aggressive driving. The campaign targets cars and passenger vehicles as well as truckers themselves and helps drivers consider their driving behavior and educate them on the dangers of aggressive driving around trucks.