- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
Truckers Get Help from Billboard
Maybe the message that four-wheelers need to learn how to drive around trucks is starting to seep in. Here’s a billboard and truck wrap campaign that vividly makes the case against tailgating.
The 3D billboard is part of a campaign Amélie developed for the Colorado State Patrol ’s Ticketing Aggressive Cars and Trucks (TACT) initiative to reduce accidents and fatalities due to aggressive driving. The campaign targets cars and passenger vehicles as well as truckers themselves and helps drivers consider their driving behavior and educate them on the dangers of aggressive driving around trucks.