- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
Tricked Out Truck Tour
A 2005 FREIGHTLINER done up by the talented “boyz” of the Chrome Shop Mafia is currently making appearances at TAs across the country. Drivers can hop in the truck deemed Sweet Freedom, take a look and complete an entry form to win it. The tour of TAs runs through Nov. 18, and a winner will be announced on the Midnight Trucking Show Network on Nov. 24.
The truck is the grand prize in a contest by J.B. Hunt Transport, the Midnight Trucking Show Network and the Chrome Shop Mafia. Drivers can register to win at any Road King Mile Marker kiosk. Tour dates are at www.midnighttrucking.com.