- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
TA Holiday Gift Extravaganza
Tis the season — and TA’s Road King Club is feeling jolly and generous. The TA Holiday Gift Extravaganza Sweepstakes, running from Nov. 1 through Dec. 31, will give away 10 prizes every day, ranging from a holiday dinner at one of TA’s restaurants to a GPS Navigational System. Each day 10 winners will be randomly selected from all the eligible entries, and notified by email and at the Road King Club Kiosk. Winners will claim their prize certificate at any RoadMile Marker kiosk and redeem at any participating TA Travel Store. (Certificates expire 30 days after printing, and all winning certificates must be printed by Jan. 30, 2009.)
All it takes is a swipe of your Road King Club card with each qualifying purchase at a TA shop, fuel island*, restaurant or quick-service restaurant.
In addition to the daily prizes, four lucky members will win one of the North Pole Favorite packages — a Sony 37” BRAVIA N Series LCD TV, Outdoor Enthusiast Camping Package with Old Town Canoe, or a $1,500 Iowa 80 Holiday Spending Spree from their online catalog.
It’s possible to win more than once, so keep on swiping your Road King Club card with each qualified purchase.
Open to residents of the 50 states and Washington, D.C., 18 years of age or older who are members of the Road King Club. No purchase necessary to enter or win. For official rules, visit www.tatravelcenters.com
*No fuel entries for sites located in Virginia, Maryland or New Jersey