- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
TA Contracts with Parthenon Publishing for Road King, Other Media
TravelCenters of America LLC has renewed its publishing contract with Parthenon Publishing. Parthenon has published the company’s customer magazine, Road King, for the past six years.
In addition to its publishing duties, Parthenon will provide advertising sales representation for TA for a wide variety of existing and new media at TA and Petro locations through an entity named TravelCenter Media. The expanded media opportunities include Interstate Speedzone’s WiFi website, the TA and Petro internet web sites, on site rewards kiosk screens, in-location signs and posters, fuel island pump toppers and restaurant menus among others.
Parthenon will also be responsible for expanding the reach of advertising opportunities, formerly limited to Road King distributed only at TA branded sites, such that advertisers will also enjoy circulation to Petro customers. Total circulation is projected to be about 300,000, which Parthenon believes is the highest circulation count in the trucking/travel center industry.