- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
Get This Straight
There’s a lot resting on your tires and wheels — maybe even more than you realize. So 33 TA truck service centers now offer total wheel alignment.
With proper alignment you will reduce tire wear and component wear, spot problems early, improve handling and minimize rolling resistance. Even driver fatigue is affected, since a constant battle to avoid even a small drift can drain you of much-needed energy.
TA understands the issues that truckers face every day on the road, and this service is part of our ongoing effort to offer the best customer experience. Especially when you purchase new tires, total wheel alignment is an important way to get the most performance and durability out of your vehicle.
In the next year, total wheel alignment service will be added to even more locations, making TA your one stop shop for truck service.
You can find a list of TA centers offering total wheel alignment in our ad in this issue.