- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
On the Road Again
John Ratzenberger has been visiting TA and Petro locations for mini web documentaries, On the Road with John, and he’s gathering a lot of information.
He has visited the Wheeler Ridge Petro, in California, (I-5, Laval Road West Exit), the Vero Beach TA in Florida (I-95 and State Route 60, Exit 147) and the Weatherford Texas Petro (I-20, Exit 409 at Clear Lake Rd.).