- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
On the Road Again
John Ratzenberger has been visiting TA and Petro locations for mini web documentaries, On the Road with John, and he’s gathering a lot of information.
He has visited the Wheeler Ridge Petro, in California, (I-5, Laval Road West Exit), the Vero Beach TA in Florida (I-95 and State Route 60, Exit 147) and the Weatherford Texas Petro (I-20, Exit 409 at Clear Lake Rd.).