- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
On the Road Again
John Ratzenberger has been visiting TA and Petro locations for mini web documentaries, On the Road with John, and he’s gathering a lot of information.
He has visited the Wheeler Ridge Petro, in California, (I-5, Laval Road West Exit), the Vero Beach TA in Florida (I-95 and State Route 60, Exit 147) and the Weatherford Texas Petro (I-20, Exit 409 at Clear Lake Rd.).