- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
Road King Wins Industry Awards
Road King won nine awards for magazine writing and design at the Truck Writers of North America Communication Awards ceremony last night, and Senior Editor David A. Kolman was presented with a Lifetime Achievement Award.
Kolman was honored with the TWNA Lifetime Achievement Award, which recognizes outstanding contributions to the improvement of communications in the trucking industry. Kolman, a driver and journalist, has spent more than 25 years covering the trucking industry for print, radio and television. He is a founder of both TWNA and the Used Truck Association. He has been senior editor for Road King since 2005.