- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
- One Girl Trucking: 3rd generation trucker blogs about driving
Resolutions? Bah, Humbug!
Here we go again with those darn New Year’s resolutions.
I’m one of those people that don’t like New Years. Why? Because I don’t like to see another year end and a new one start. That means I’m aging. I don’t need reminding of that. My body does that with the start of each new day.
I’m also not a big on making New Year’s resolutions. Why? Because I don’t have a lot of discipline. Despite the very best intentions, I typically don’t keep my resolutions for very long. Nonetheless, year after year, I make a few New Year’s resolutions.
This year, I’ve decided to be more realistic in my resolutions, devise a plan to achieve them, keep track of my progress and reward myself for achieving my objectives. I’ll see if this makes a difference.
I wish you good luck in keeping your resolutions – whatever they may be. All the best wishes for a new year filled with only good things, especially good health.