- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
Resolutions? Bah, Humbug!
Here we go again with those darn New Year’s resolutions.
I’m one of those people that don’t like New Years. Why? Because I don’t like to see another year end and a new one start. That means I’m aging. I don’t need reminding of that. My body does that with the start of each new day.
I’m also not a big on making New Year’s resolutions. Why? Because I don’t have a lot of discipline. Despite the very best intentions, I typically don’t keep my resolutions for very long. Nonetheless, year after year, I make a few New Year’s resolutions.
This year, I’ve decided to be more realistic in my resolutions, devise a plan to achieve them, keep track of my progress and reward myself for achieving my objectives. I’ll see if this makes a difference.
I wish you good luck in keeping your resolutions – whatever they may be. All the best wishes for a new year filled with only good things, especially good health.