- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
Forget Steve McQueen. Bullitt made the Ford Mustang a star.
While some folks like nothing better than trivia contests about actors and their roles, plenty of gearheads get the same pleasure recalling the wheels those actors used. The Internet Movie Car Database — www.imcdb.org — is for them. It offers photos and information about cars, motorcycles and trucks that have appeared onscreen.
Though originally devoted to four-wheelers only, the website quickly added motorcycles and trucks in response to visitor interest. Still, Antoine Potten, administrator of the site, admits that their truck expertise is limited. “We have fewer specialists for that area,” he says. “So people with good knowledge of trucks are welcome to identify or correct those listed on the site.”