- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
Peterbilt and Kenworth at MATS 2010
In 2009, Peterbilt and Kenworth chose not to exhibit at the Mid-America Trucking Show, but both OEMs announced today that they will participate in MATS 2010.
Both companies noted the opportunity to showcase their new models, engines and parts for 2010.
The Mid-America Trucking Show will take place March 25-27 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Ky.