- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
Peterbilt and Kenworth at MATS 2010
In 2009, Peterbilt and Kenworth chose not to exhibit at the Mid-America Trucking Show, but both OEMs announced today that they will participate in MATS 2010.
Both companies noted the opportunity to showcase their new models, engines and parts for 2010.
The Mid-America Trucking Show will take place March 25-27 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Ky.