- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
Nashville TA Update
In early May, the Nashville TA (I-24, James Robertson Pkwy., Exit 48) sustained severe damage due to a flood that overwhelmed Tennessee’s capital city. The location had to shut down. At press time, TA was still working on an estimated time of reopening.
Three nearby locations can serve drivers in the meantime. Nashville South TA is at I-65, Exit 61, Antioch TA is at I-24, Exit 62 and Kingston Springs Petro is at I-40, Exit 188. Please check www.tatravelcenters.com for updates.