- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
Nashville TA Update
In early May, the Nashville TA (I-24, James Robertson Pkwy., Exit 48) sustained severe damage due to a flood that overwhelmed Tennessee’s capital city. The location had to shut down. At press time, TA was still working on an estimated time of reopening.
Three nearby locations can serve drivers in the meantime. Nashville South TA is at I-65, Exit 61, Antioch TA is at I-24, Exit 62 and Kingston Springs Petro is at I-40, Exit 188. Please check www.tatravelcenters.com for updates.