- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
Thanks a million!
Do you or someone you know have a million safe miles? Any driver who has achieved that goal can register at Petro Stopping Centers to be chosen for the Midnight Trucking Million Mile Club.
For nearly 20 years, the radio network, along with sponsors, has recognized drivers who have surpassed the million mile mark with accident-free driving. Drivers, family and friends can find entry cards at any Petro location.
Two winners are inducted into the Million Mile Club every Friday morning in the midnight hour on the Midnight Trucking Radio Network. In addition to being announced on air, the winning drivers receive prizes, including a work jacket embroidered with the Midnight Trucking logo. Find each week’s winners on the network’s website, www.midnighttrucking.com.