- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
Major Updates for Three TAs
Three TA locations have reopened following significant renovations.
The Porter, Ind. TA (I-94, Exit 22B) has new restrooms and showers, a new game room and a renovated TV lounge. The fuel island was upgraded and truck parking expanded by 60 spaces. Porter also added 86 seats to its food court and added a Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits and a Taco Bell/Pizza Hit Express combination to the existing Subway.
The Marianna, Fla. TA (I-10, Exit 142) added a 78-seat food court featuring Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits and Taco Bell/Pizza Hut Express. The existing Country Pride restaurant, which seats 120, underwent major remodeling, and so did the exterior of the location.
The remodeled Southington, Conn. TA ( I-84, Exit 28, Highway 322) includes many improved driver amenities, including new restrooms, new game rooms and a newly remodeled TV lounge. The new food court, with an additional 89 seats, now includes a Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, and a Taco Bell/Pizza Hut Express combination.