- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
Eat in Style
Good food is even better in good surroundings. TA has been busy recently updating a number of restaurants in locations all across the country.
Whether the change is just a matter of brightening up an area, or involves a complete overhaul, TA constantly evaluates locations to find ways to enhance the customer experience.
The new Country Pride restaurants are decorated with bits of Americana, boast friendly and helpful staffers, and offer a menu filled with the foods that customers crave. The revamped Petro Iron Skillet restaurants got their own fresh new look. The food that drivers come for hasn’t changed, but the dining experience has.
Visit these TA locations to dine in the newly renovated Country Pride restaurants:
Limon, Colo. TA, I-70 & Hwy 24, Exit 359
Lodi, Ohio TA, I-71 & I-76 at Rt. 224, Exit 209
Greenwood, La. TA, I-20, Exit 5
Madison, Ga. TA, I-20 & U.S. 441, Exit 114
Franklin, Tenn. TA, I-65, Exit 61
Gary, Ind. TA, I-80/I-94, Exit 6, Burr St.
London, Ohio TA, I-70 & U.s. 42, Exit 79
These Petro locations have updated Iron Skillet restaurants:
Bucksville, Ala. Petro, I-20 & I-59, Exit 100
Corning, Calif. TA, I-5 North, Exit 630 (South Ave.)
Sparks, Nev. Petro I-80, Exit 21
North Baltimore, Ohio Petro, I-75, Exit 167
Perrysburg, Ohio Petro, Ohio Tpke, Exit 71, I-280, Exit 1B