- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
Chrome Shop Mafia Joins With TA
TA has entered into an agreement with 4 State Trucks, home of the Chrome Shop Mafia, award-winning truck customizers.
As a result, popular Chrome Shop Mafia products — including chrome accessories, CSM merchandise and apparel — are available at many TA locations. Customers can also visit www.tatravelcenters.com or www.csmchrome.com and view the entire ‘parts and chrome’ offering from 4 State Trucks/CSM. Orders placed online will be shipped directly to customers’ home or business.
TA customers will also have the chance to meet members of the CSM team when they show up for select location events throughout the year.
“We are really stoked about the new partnership with the folks from TA,” says Bryan Martin of Chrome Shop Mafia. “TA is the preferred stop for most owner-operators. TA is where they go for their fuel, food and miscellaneous items they need when on the road. The owner-operators and the small fleets are some of our best and most loyal customers — CSM is proud to link up with TA to get these products out there ‘in the reach’ of drivers all across the nation!”