- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
Biodiesel-powered Trucks Haul Capitol Christmas Tree
Two trucks running on B5 are part of a caravan carrying an 85-foot blue spruce from Arizona to the Washington, D.C. The tree is on its way to stand as the Capitol Christmas Tree, making stops along the way throughout the country, and gathering notes of good wishes for the holiday (written on the trailer cover) each time the caravan stops.
The route was planned specifically with biodiesel availability for refueling in mind, and at each stop there will be an opportunity for visitors to learn more about biodiesel.
You can find photos and track the tree’s journey at www.capitolchristmastree2009.org