- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
MATS 2013 Slideshow
Trucks and truckers. That’s what you get at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Ky., every year.
Whether looking for the latest models, scoping out the show truck beauties or trading stories with drivers who love trucking so much that they come to ogle big rigs in their down time, it’s always a great experience. Just ask the 78,337 men and women who attended.