- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "Women Behind the Wheel"
- Women in Trucking Partners with TA/Petro – MATS 2014
TA/Petro helps Women in Trucking boost enrollment at MATS.
- Posted March 7, 2014
- Women Truckers: Taking on a Man’s World
I am truly amazed at the number of women who have finally stepped up and taken the road by force. When I started, only a few men accepted women drivers in what they called "a man’s world."
- Posted March 1, 2013
- Yes She Can
Women in Trucking is a national association that works to encourage the employment of women in the trucking industry. Road King sat down with Women in Trucking President and Chief Executive Officer Ellen Voie to learn more...
- Posted March 5, 2012