- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "Wendy’s"
- Cable channel discovers and highlights Petro Ocala’s many attributes
Truckers fueling up or enjoying some downtime recently at the Petro Ocala were surprised when they found themselves on the receiving end of a camera crew’s attention. And as always, the drivers were good sports. “We had...
- Posted September 18, 2015
- TA Walcott marks five decades of giving truckers what they want
Truckers have always come here, because the Walcott Iowa 80 Truckstop has always been here for them. It opened in 1964 — before Interstate 80 and its Exit 284 were even finished.
- Posted March 26, 2014
- Smiling Faces
Some people may think that the happiest place on earth is Disney World, but the Ocala Petro, just an hour north of the famous resort, could easily compete for that title.
- Posted September 8, 2011