- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
All posts tagged "walking at truckstops"
- Drivers have discovered innovative ways to work exercise into their schedules
It’s no secret that driving for several hours straight for several days in a row, and only taking breaks to eat and sleep, can play havoc with your health. You’re a prime target for gaining weight, which...
- Posted March 5, 2013