- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
All posts tagged "trucking"
- Goodyear Highway Hero Nominees Named
Four drivers have been named as finalists for the Goodyear Highway Hero Award, which recognizes truckers who have acted heroically to help others on the road.
- Posted March 22, 2010
- Out-of-Service Stats and States
The top 10 states with the highest out-of-service rates for interstate trucks last year were
- Posted February 9, 2010
- Out My Windshield: Seatbelts
Road King Sr. Editor David Kolman explains why truckers need to stay buckled up at traffic stops:
- Posted February 2, 2010
- Out My Windshield: Chemical free de-icer
Road King Sr. Editor David Kolman weighs the benefits of a new greener way of clearing ice from highways
- Posted January 18, 2010
- Out My Windshield: More Snow
Road King Sr. Editor David Kolman heads to the terminal after a snowstorm:
- Posted January 8, 2010
- Here’s to another new year
Personally, I’m not a big fan of New Years. I don’t like to see another year end and a new one start, and this seems to happen faster as I grow older. Nevertheless, for each and every New...
- Posted December 31, 2009
- Christmas Eve at the Terminal
Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the trucking facility, Not a creature was stirring, and there was no hostility.
- Posted December 18, 2009
- Going down the wrong path
I had a close call last week. I was trucking north around a sharp curve on a rural two-lane road. Coming up toward on me on the southbound lane was a large RV pulling a car on...
- Posted November 5, 2009