- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "truckers exercise"
- Drivers take many roads to better health
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but any driver will tell you that most trips don’t work like that. Construction, bad weather, accidents and more conspire to create twists and turns in the...
- Posted January 17, 2014
- Drivers have discovered innovative ways to work exercise into their schedules
It’s no secret that driving for several hours straight for several days in a row, and only taking breaks to eat and sleep, can play havoc with your health. You’re a prime target for gaining weight, which...
- Posted March 5, 2013
- Simple techniques to manage tension & minor pains on the road
Some days you feel as if you are stuck in a pressure cooker. So how do you ease the stress and bring on the calm?
- Posted November 1, 2012
- Better health achieved in minutes
When it comes to exercising, we usually have good intentions. Unfortunately, long hours on the road, limited funds and demands of home and family chip away at our days, leaving little time for self-improvement.
- Posted September 4, 2012