- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "trucker health"
- Truckers’ unique obstacles to getting proper sleep can affect their health
Whenever there is a conversation about truck drivers and sleep, the talk always turns to driver fatigue and sleep apnea.
- Posted March 7, 2014
- 2014 Healthy Driver of the Year Award: Melissa Fort
Melissa Fort was named Female Healthy Driver of the Year by the Healthy Trucking Association of America, and she did it after completing Driver Health Editor Siphiwe Baleka’s 13-week program at Prime Inc.
- Posted November 11, 2013