- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
All posts tagged "truck"
- Truckers Get Help from Billboard
A billboard campaign vividly makes the case against tailgating.
- Posted August 10, 2010
- Out My Windshield: Old Time Radio
Road King Senior Editor explains why cassettes of old time radio shows are good for the long haul
- Posted June 9, 2010
- Out My Windshield: Roadside Inspections
Road King Senior Editor David Kolman gives truckers information on what triggers officers to flag down a rig for a roadside inspection
- Posted June 1, 2010
- Another Trucking Book
Toby Bogard, a driver who wrote a book about succeeding as a trucker, was profiled in Road King‘s Hard Work, Big Dreams section last year. At the time, he was already hard at work on his next...
- Posted May 5, 2010
- Costs Per Crash
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration released an extensive study of the actual costs of crashes involving many types of trucks - including medium and heavy duty vehicles. The numbers are staggering.
- Posted April 23, 2010
- Road King Wins Industry Awards
Road King won nine awards for magazine writing and design at the Truck Writers of North America Communication Awards ceremony
- Posted March 26, 2010
- Determined Driver
There are times when you have to admire a trucker’s determination. There are also times when you have to ask: “What in the world was that trucker thinking?”
- Posted February 16, 2010
- Out My Windshield: Chemical free de-icer
Road King Sr. Editor David Kolman weighs the benefits of a new greener way of clearing ice from highways
- Posted January 18, 2010
- Kenworth 2010 Calendars Available
For drivers who love Kenworths, 2010 is a good year.
- Posted January 15, 2010