- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
All posts tagged "truck service center"
- TA Mocksville gets a complete makeover and drivers get more service options off of I-40
Mocksville, North Carolina has a few little claims to fame. Daniel Boone’s parents are buried there. The horror flick Cabin Fever was filmed there. But mostly it’s just a nice, small town off I-40 where drivers who...
- Posted May 15, 2014
- The friendly, clean, all-new TA Tekonsha
“We have a very friendly staff here,” says Tracy Wells, store and fuel general manager. “Everyone has a great sense of humor and drivers really appreciate the small-town warmth and welcome they get when they visit us.”
- Posted July 5, 2013
- TA Troy is a place where everyone knows your name
There’s Stanley, the mail truck driver, and Danny, the car hauler. There’s Tim, the driver who made a point to call up the corporate office and praise the cleanliness of the showers. Like hundreds of other drivers,...
- Posted November 5, 2012
- Thinking Ahead
The truck service team at the Lake Station, Ind. TA doesn’t just take care of the rigs that come through. They take care of the drivers too.
- Posted July 8, 2011
- Go With the Flow
The birch bark canoe hanging overhead at the entrance to the Portage Petro is no mere decoration. The vessel reflects the area’s rich history as a transportation hub. “We had the canoe specially made by a Minnesota...
- Posted July 6, 2010