- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "traffic congestion"
- Finding answers to traffic problems
The Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITSA) is a trade organization that focuses on finding technological solutions to transportation problems. Road King spoke to Scott Belcher, president, about advances in managing congestion and safety on the road.
- Posted July 3, 2013
- Truck Traffic Congestion Measured
The Federal Highway Administration is turning to a high tech, web-based tool to pinpoint the spots where trucks get bottlenecked in traffic.
- Posted May 26, 2010