- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "Taco Bell"
- Petro Joplin never stops adding amenities and services for drivers
From the very start, the Joplin 44 was a dream. More specifically, it was Bill Moon’s dream. The founder of Iowa 80 Truckstop was working for Standard Oil in the early 1960s, scouting and building truckstops on...
- Posted July 24, 2015
- When they have a break from the road, drivers enjoy their time at TA Laredo Henry Albert Travel Center
There may never be a more apt pairing of driver and truckstop. The TA Laredo Henry Albert Travel Center, one of the first seven locations to be named for a Citizen Driver honoree, always offers cheerful, comprehensive...
- Posted May 7, 2015
- TA Wheeler Ridge aims for the highest level of service, from dining choices to customer care
“Welcome Professional Drivers” The sign at the entrance to the TA Wheeler Ridge truck service center says it all. Inside, drivers will find a helpful staff, including experienced and dedicated technicians to keep rigs running well. A...
- Posted March 13, 2015
- TA Walcott marks five decades of giving truckers what they want
Truckers have always come here, because the Walcott Iowa 80 Truckstop has always been here for them. It opened in 1964 — before Interstate 80 and its Exit 284 were even finished.
- Posted March 26, 2014
- Drivers find all they want, plus more, at a brand new Petro Gary
Gary, Indiana — destination spot? Drivers certainly think so, now that they see everything the all-new Petro Gary has to offer.
- Posted July 5, 2013