- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "Subway"
- When they have a break from the road, drivers enjoy their time at TA Laredo Henry Albert Travel Center
There may never be a more apt pairing of driver and truckstop. The TA Laredo Henry Albert Travel Center, one of the first seven locations to be named for a Citizen Driver honoree, always offers cheerful, comprehensive...
- Posted May 7, 2015
- TA Wheeler Ridge aims for the highest level of service, from dining choices to customer care
“Welcome Professional Drivers” The sign at the entrance to the TA Wheeler Ridge truck service center says it all. Inside, drivers will find a helpful staff, including experienced and dedicated technicians to keep rigs running well. A...
- Posted March 13, 2015
- TA Wildwood keeps finding new ways to impress customers
If you’ve been on the road for awhile and are looking for a friendly face or two, then TA Wildwood in Florida is calling your name. The newly renovated, full-service travel plaza keeps its sights on customer...
- Posted July 10, 2012
- Daily Special
When you pick up a menu at Atlanta South Family Restaurant at the Atlanta South TA, you’ll get a story along with your meal choices. The menus feature real-life tales from or about truckers.
- Posted September 8, 2011
- Thinking Ahead
The truck service team at the Lake Station, Ind. TA doesn’t just take care of the rigs that come through. They take care of the drivers too.
- Posted July 8, 2011