- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
All posts tagged "StayFit"
- Truckers find ways to get fit on the road
Last February, Glenn Keller of Burleson, Texas, was fed up — literally. At 5 feet, 5 inches, the trucker weighed 315 pounds. For 10 years, he suffered from sleep apnea, a potentially life-threatening condition linked to...
- Posted July 3, 2012
- What to eat pre- and post-exercise to ensure you get the most benefits out of your workout
If you’re carving time out of your busy schedule for working out, make sure you’re setting yourself up for success by eating right before and after you get moving. Wondering what meals and snacks make the most...
- Posted May 4, 2012
- Pretty Pleaser: Petro Spokane
Drivers who stop at the Petro Spokane are impressed by the surroundings and decor of the location. Then they realize that its beauty is not just skin deep.
- Posted March 6, 2012
- Make the Trip
If you’ve never made the trip to Louisville, Kentucky, to attend the Mid-America Trucking Show, or MATS, I highly recommend putting it on your to-do list.
- Posted March 5, 2012
- Giving Thanks
At TA and Petro locations, we have seen that sense of brotherhood among drivers up close. Truckers help each other out. That was exceptionally clear this year during fundraising drives for the St. Christopher Truckers Development and...
- Posted November 7, 2011