- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
All posts tagged "StayFit"
- Kind, competent people make TA Brooklyn a friendly stopping point on the road
“It’s a beautiful day at TA Brooklyn; how can I help you?” That’s the standard greeting from cashier Cathe Carmack when she answers the phone, and she’s just the first of the friendly faces at TA Brooklyn....
- Posted November 9, 2014
- Increase the good kind, get rid of the bad
‘Tis the season. Are you the obvious choice to don the Santa suit? Truck drivers are known for their big bellies. We even have a name for it — trucker’s gut. So now is a great time...
- Posted November 4, 2014
- TA Battle Creek is a very happy place
“We really like to incorporate the fun factor when we’re at work,” says Dave Espinoza, store and fuel desk general manager. “That’s a big part of the atmosphere here, and our customers feel it right away.” The...
- Posted July 15, 2014
- Trucker Proud
At TA and Petro, we are proud of the great men and women who drive trucks in America, and believe that everyone should hear their stories.
- Posted July 2, 2013
- Petro Salina in Kansas offers drivers a little indulgence and a lot of charm
You can’t talk about Petro Salina without mentioning the luxurious platinum showers. Drivers rave about them for good reason. They are deluxe.
- Posted March 6, 2013
- Drivers have discovered innovative ways to work exercise into their schedules
It’s no secret that driving for several hours straight for several days in a row, and only taking breaks to eat and sleep, can play havoc with your health. You’re a prime target for gaining weight, which...
- Posted March 5, 2013
- Come See Us at MATS
The Mid-America Trucking Show is an incredible event that brings together just about every possible aspect of the industry in one place.
- Posted March 5, 2013
- Healthy New Year
Making the decision to change is the first step to better health, and it takes a bit of extra effort.
- Posted January 2, 2013
- Each Day, Every Day
When National Truck Driver Appreciation Week takes place in September, all of us at TA and Petro will happily cheer along with others in the industry. Truckers deserve the recognition. But we also know that appreciation for...
- Posted September 4, 2012
- Appearance counts at Petro Brazil
Litter has a short life at Petro Brazil in Indiana. Dirt and grime don’t stand a chance either. “Our porter staff are outstanding, and each one of them takes pride in the location and in their job,”...
- Posted July 10, 2012