- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "SmartWay Partnership"
- How SmartWay works with small truck carriers
The EPA’s SmartWay program debuted in 2004 with the goal of improving fuel efficiency and reducing emissions in the transportation industry. Road King spoke to Jim Blubaugh, Deputy Director of the Transportation and Climate Division, about what...
- Posted May 2, 2013