- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "SmartNav"
- Traveling Light
With far less fanfare, Peterbilt introduced its new Model 386 at this year’s MATS. It’s an aerodynamic, fuel efficient, regional- to long-haul variation on Peterbilt’s classic narrow cab design, although at first glance it can easily be...
- Posted November 1, 2011
- On the Road
Peterbilt got my attention at the 2010 Mid America Trucking Show when they unveiled their all-new Model 587. That’s right; it’s a 5-series. After years of learning the “code” of the 3-series of trucks, Peterbilt chose to...
- Posted January 4, 2011