- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
- One Girl Trucking: 3rd generation trucker blogs about driving
All posts tagged "sleep apnea"
- Rest Assured
Road King talked with Richard Schweitzer, legal counsel for the National Private Truck Council (NPTC), to learn more about the association’s work on sleep apnea.
- Posted January 5, 2012