- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "SCF"
- The SCF helps truckers get by with a little help from their friends
The old saying for truckers is true: If the wheels aren’t turning, then you’re not earning. Sometimes the wheels don’t turn because the driver is dealing with a medical problem. The St. Christopher Truckers Development & Relief...
- Posted November 5, 2013
- Each Day, Every Day
When National Truck Driver Appreciation Week takes place in September, all of us at TA and Petro will happily cheer along with others in the industry. Truckers deserve the recognition. But we also know that appreciation for...
- Posted September 4, 2012
- On a Roll
There’s a lot happening at TA and Petro lately, all of it part of our effort to offer full service to drivers so that your visit to us is both pleasant and productive.
- Posted July 6, 2012
- Giving Thanks
At TA and Petro locations, we have seen that sense of brotherhood among drivers up close. Truckers help each other out. That was exceptionally clear this year during fundraising drives for the St. Christopher Truckers Development and...
- Posted November 7, 2011