- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
All posts tagged "RoadSquad"
- Customers are amazed at the transformation of Petro Deming in New Mexico
The former Savoy truck stop became a Petro in summer 2012, and since then it’s been a whirlwind of new signage, uniforms, lot paving, DEF pumps and much more, says Crystal Carlos, assistant general manager.
- Posted January 4, 2013
- On a Roll
There’s a lot happening at TA and Petro lately, all of it part of our effort to offer full service to drivers so that your visit to us is both pleasant and productive.
- Posted July 6, 2012
- Make the Trip
If you’ve never made the trip to Louisville, Kentucky, to attend the Mid-America Trucking Show, or MATS, I highly recommend putting it on your to-do list.
- Posted March 5, 2012