- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
All posts tagged "RoadSquad"
- Charm and convenience make Petro Eloy a driver destination
Ask restaurant general manager Bill Avery what the best thing about Petro Eloy is and he’s quick to answer: “We have an extremely attractive general manager!” he says, laughing. That sense of fun is a signature of...
- Posted March 12, 2015
- Customers are amazed at the transformation of Petro Deming in New Mexico
The former Savoy truck stop became a Petro in summer 2012, and since then it’s been a whirlwind of new signage, uniforms, lot paving, DEF pumps and much more, says Crystal Carlos, assistant general manager.
- Posted January 4, 2013
- On a Roll
There’s a lot happening at TA and Petro lately, all of it part of our effort to offer full service to drivers so that your visit to us is both pleasant and productive.
- Posted July 6, 2012
- Make the Trip
If you’ve never made the trip to Louisville, Kentucky, to attend the Mid-America Trucking Show, or MATS, I highly recommend putting it on your to-do list.
- Posted March 5, 2012