- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
All posts tagged "Road King"
- U.S. Most Congested Highways
ATRI and FHWA recently released the findings of their “2009 Bottleneck Analysis of 100 Freight Significant Highway Locations.” Seems to me the organizations could have saved a ton of money by just asking a couple of...
- Posted June 4, 2010
- Out My Windshield: Roadside Inspections
Road King Senior Editor David Kolman gives truckers information on what triggers officers to flag down a rig for a roadside inspection
- Posted June 1, 2010
- Out My Windshield: Flying Stones
Road King Sr. Editor David Kolman has a scary experience when his back windshield shatters on the road
- Posted May 20, 2010
- Out My Windshield: Good Deeds
Road King Sr. Editor David Kolman experiences that old-fashioned trucker courtesy when his rig breaks down
- Posted May 12, 2010
- Another Trucking Book
Toby Bogard, a driver who wrote a book about succeeding as a trucker, was profiled in Road King‘s Hard Work, Big Dreams section last year. At the time, he was already hard at work on his next...
- Posted May 5, 2010
- Road King Readers at MATS
Road King fans show their support at the 2010 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Ky.
- Posted April 4, 2010
- John Ratzenberger on Being in Road King
Trucking enthusiast and actor John Ratzenberger talks about being on the cover of Road King magazine at the 2010 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Ky.
- Posted April 4, 2010
- TA Contracts with Parthenon Publishing for Road King, Other Media
TravelCenters of America LLC has renewed its publishing contract with Parthenon Publishing. Parthenon has published the company’s customer magazine, Road King, for the past six years. In addition to its publishing duties, Parthenon will provide advertising sales...
- Posted March 24, 2010
- Out My Windshield: Getting a Handle on Landing Gear
Road King Sr. Editor David Kolman McGyvers his way out of a bad situation
- Posted March 23, 2010
- Determined Driver
There are times when you have to admire a trucker’s determination. There are also times when you have to ask: “What in the world was that trucker thinking?”
- Posted February 16, 2010