- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
All posts tagged "Popeyes"
- Petro Ontario has undergone more than a name change
Drivers who haven’t been through Ontario, Calif., for a while might be surprised to see the Petro Stopping Centers sign as they travel down I-10. They’ll be even more surprised when they take Exit 57 and arrive...
- Posted May 15, 2014
- Petro Restaurants Renovated and Ready to Serve
A while back, a driver walked up to the entrance of the newly remodeled restaurant at Petro Angola in Indiana, and turned around before entering. A few minutes later he was back, with his hair combed and...
- Posted November 4, 2013
- TA Seattle East offers a perfect view of the wonders of nature
Every day the same ritual is played out by drivers arriving at the TA Seattle East. They step out of their rigs, start walking toward the building, stop for a moment, then stand transfixed by the stunning...
- Posted May 2, 2013
- TA Wildwood keeps finding new ways to impress customers
If you’ve been on the road for awhile and are looking for a friendly face or two, then TA Wildwood in Florida is calling your name. The newly renovated, full-service travel plaza keeps its sights on customer...
- Posted July 10, 2012
- Texas Toast
Big Spring sounds like the name of a town in an old Western movie, and some might say that it fits that image. But the sense of community is as lush as the landscape is spare.
- Posted March 6, 2012
- Thinking Ahead
The truck service team at the Lake Station, Ind. TA doesn’t just take care of the rigs that come through. They take care of the drivers too.
- Posted July 8, 2011