- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "Pizza Hut"
- Petro Joplin never stops adding amenities and services for drivers
Fr0m the very start, the Joplin 44 was a dream. More specifically, it was Bill Moon’s dream. The founder of Iowa 80 Truckstop was working for Standard Oil in the early 1960s, scouting and building truckstops on...
- Posted July 24, 2015
- TA Wheeler Ridge aims for the highest level of service, from dining choices to customer care
“Welcome Professional Drivers” The sign at the entrance to the TA Wheeler Ridge truck service center says it all. Inside, drivers will find a helpful staff, including experienced and dedicated technicians to keep rigs running well. A...
- Posted March 13, 2015
- Drivers find all they want, plus more, at a brand new Petro Gary
Gary, Indiana — destination spot? Drivers certainly think so, now that they see everything the all-new Petro Gary has to offer.
- Posted July 5, 2013
- TA Wildwood keeps finding new ways to impress customers
If you’ve been on the road for awhile and are looking for a friendly face or two, then TA Wildwood in Florida is calling your name. The newly renovated, full-service travel plaza keeps its sights on customer...
- Posted July 10, 2012
- Extra Large
If bigger is better, then the Albert Lea TA is definitely top of the line. The 31-acre complex includes a 22,000-square-foot shop, 29,000-square-foot main building and parking for 305 trucks.
- Posted November 8, 2011