- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "Petro:Lube"
- The remodeled Petro Florence still offers a warm Southern welcome
Can good old Southern charm and friendliness melt away the stresses of a driver’s hectic day? At Petro Florence that’s definitely a goal. “In South Carolina we are known for being friendly folks, and we like to...
- Posted March 21, 2014
- Drivers find all they want, plus more, at a brand new Petro Gary
Gary, Indiana — destination spot? Drivers certainly think so, now that they see everything the all-new Petro Gary has to offer.
- Posted July 5, 2013
- Customers are amazed at the transformation of Petro Deming in New Mexico
The former Savoy truck stop became a Petro in summer 2012, and since then it’s been a whirlwind of new signage, uniforms, lot paving, DEF pumps and much more, says Crystal Carlos, assistant general manager.
- Posted January 4, 2013
- Petro Dodge City takes a driver’s point of view
What do Truckers want? Petro Dodge City in Alabama has the answer. Owner Jim Hays used to be a truck driver himself and drew from his experience to build a location that would not only meet driver...
- Posted May 7, 2012
- Pretty Pleaser: Petro Spokane
Drivers who stop at the Petro Spokane are impressed by the surroundings and decor of the location. Then they realize that its beauty is not just skin deep.
- Posted March 6, 2012