- A driver learns from the past to lead the future
- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
All posts tagged "Petro"
- Meet the 2015 Citizen Driver Honorees
The standard set by the first group of Citizen Drivers was high, but the 2015 honorees easily meet it. Five outstanding truck drivers, nominated by their peers, have consistently demonstrated a high degree of professionalism and a...
- Posted May 5, 2015
- Petro Restaurants Renovated and Ready to Serve
A while back, a driver walked up to the entrance of the newly remodeled restaurant at Petro Angola in Indiana, and turned around before entering. A few minutes later he was back, with his hair combed and...
- Posted November 4, 2013
- They Know Trucks
TA and Petro hire technicians who know their stuff, and 12 representatives proved it when they competed in the national SuperTech contest held by the Technology and Maintenance Council.
- Posted January 4, 2012
- Having a Blast
The Bordentown, N.J. Petro crew believes their customers are so nice they honor them with Customer Appreciation Days. The crew always looks for new ways to make these events fun.
- Posted November 9, 2011
- New Attitude
The new Petro in Texas has some real star quality. The Carl’s Corner location was previously co-owned by singer Willie Nelson and it has a distinctive history.
- Posted July 7, 2011
- Get Your Motor Running
Larry Slater went into Petro one day for routine maintenance on his truck and drove off a winner. He didn’t know it right away, but he won a trip to the Sturgis bike rally.
- Posted November 1, 2010