- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "Petro"
- Petro Restaurants Renovated and Ready to Serve
A while back, a driver walked up to the entrance of the newly remodeled restaurant at Petro Angola in Indiana, and turned around before entering. A few minutes later he was back, with his hair combed and...
- Posted November 4, 2013
- Walk With Us
Health and wellness events will be held at 12 TA and Petro locations as part of our celebration of National Driver Appreciation Week. The events, in partnership with the Truckload Carriers Association, will take place on Sept....
- Posted September 17, 2012
- They Know Trucks
TA and Petro hire technicians who know their stuff, and 12 representatives proved it when they competed in the national SuperTech contest held by the Technology and Maintenance Council.
- Posted January 4, 2012
- Having a Blast
The Bordentown, N.J. Petro crew believes their customers are so nice they honor them with Customer Appreciation Days. The crew always looks for new ways to make these events fun.
- Posted November 9, 2011
- New Attitude
The new Petro in Texas has some real star quality. The Carl’s Corner location was previously co-owned by singer Willie Nelson and it has a distinctive history.
- Posted July 7, 2011
- Get Your Motor Running
Larry Slater went into Petro one day for routine maintenance on his truck and drove off a winner. He didn’t know it right away, but he won a trip to the Sturgis bike rally.
- Posted November 1, 2010