- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "Petro Stopping Centers"
- Pretty Pleaser: Petro Spokane
Drivers who stop at the Petro Spokane are impressed by the surroundings and decor of the location. Then they realize that its beauty is not just skin deep.
- Posted March 6, 2012
- Hello 2012
Take advantage of what we have to offer, from great customer service, to a commitment to respect for drivers, to a leadership position in helping drivers Optimize Their Business — providing not just the things they need,...
- Posted January 4, 2012
- Wheel In
If the beautiful mountain scenery isn’t enough to keep drivers at the Wheeler Ridge Petro for a while, the surroundings on the ground will. The Petro has all the amenities a trucker could ask for, making...
- Posted January 6, 2011
- What’s New? A Lot.
You talk. We listen. You want convenience and comfort when you come off the road. TA and Petro want to provide that.That’s why you’re seeing so many changes at TA and Petro locations across the country. After...
- Posted September 14, 2010
- Thanks a million!
Do you or someone you know have a million safe miles? Any driver who has achieved that goal can register at Petro Stopping Centers to be chosen for the Midnight Trucking Million Mile Club.
- Posted July 7, 2010