- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "negotiating rate"
- Get to know your customer’s business as well as your own
This is going to surprise many of my regular readers, who know how much I emphasize the need to know your hauling rate range before entering into freight hauling negotiations. That should not be your first priority...
- Posted March 4, 2013