- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "National Truck Driver Appreciation Week"
- Good reasons to appreciate drivers
William James, an American philosopher and psychologist who is often referred to as the father of American psychology, once stated: “The deepest principle of human nature is a craving to be appreciated.”
- Posted September 1, 2013
- Shine a Light
Once a year the trucking industry comes together to celebrate drivers during National Truck Driver Appreciation Week (NTDAW). This year it runs Sept. 16-22. American Trucking Associations coordinates its timing and promotion.
- Posted September 6, 2012
- Each Day, Every Day
When National Truck Driver Appreciation Week takes place in September, all of us at TA and Petro will happily cheer along with others in the industry. Truckers deserve the recognition. But we also know that appreciation for...
- Posted September 4, 2012
- Aim to Please
I look forward to each National Truck Driver Appreciation Week. Since the inaugural event in 1998, it’s a time when America and the trucking industry recognizes professional truck drivers for the difficult job they do so well.
- Posted September 2, 2012