- A driver builds up his own trucking business
- Father and son share a love of life on the road, even if it makes visits rare
- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
All posts tagged "National Truck Driver Appreciation Week"
- Good reasons to appreciate drivers
William James, an American philosopher and psychologist who is often referred to as the father of American psychology, once stated: “The deepest principle of human nature is a craving to be appreciated.”
- Posted September 1, 2013
- ATA’s Elisabeth Barna talks about National Truck Driver Appreciation Week
ATA’s Elisabeth Barna talks about National Truck Driver Appreciation Week
- Posted September 6, 2012
- Each Day, Every Day
When National Truck Driver Appreciation Week takes place in September, all of us at TA and Petro will happily cheer along with others in the industry. Truckers deserve the recognition. But we also know that appreciation for...
- Posted September 4, 2012
- The power of truly appreciating truck drivers
I look forward to each National Truck Driver Appreciation Week. Since the inaugural event in 1998, it’s a time when America and the trucking industry recognizes professional truck drivers for the difficult job they do so well.
- Posted September 2, 2012