- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
- World’s Toughest Trucker contestant: “I’m the modern cowboy”
- Easy Being Green: Sustainability by CNG-fueled truck
All posts tagged "motor carrier owner"
- Owning & Driving for Your Own Trucking Company
An extremely challenging situation for the micro-motor carrier owner still hauling loads occurs when you’re also the boss for up to five other truckers.
- Posted November 1, 2012
- Think Different
As an independent trucker driving down the highway with your name on the side of the truck, you get to make all the decisions. No more dispatchers. No safety director telling you how to fill out your...
- Posted January 7, 2011
- Lease Operator or Independent?
There probably aren’t many truckers who at some point in their driving careers haven’t asked, “Should I get my own hauling authority? Should I venture out beyond the constraints of being either a company driver or leased...
- Posted January 4, 2011