- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
All posts tagged "Mid-America Trucking Show"
- The Hot Topics for MATS 2014
Every March the trucking industry gathers in Louisville, Ky., for the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS). There are products from every major manufacturer, carriers from all across the nation and more than a thousand vendors covering more than...
- Posted January 16, 2014
- MATS 2013 Slideshow
Whether looking for the latest models or scoping out show trucks, MATS is picture perfect.
- Posted May 3, 2013
- Road King Wins 13 Awards
Road King magazine won 13 awards, including the Best of 2012 Award for magazine design, at the Truck Writers of North America Communication Awards given out at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Ky. The TWNA Communication...
- Posted April 29, 2013
- Come See Us at MATS
The Mid-America Trucking Show is an incredible event that brings together just about every possible aspect of the industry in one place.
- Posted March 5, 2013
- MATS puts everything trucking on display
MATS puts everything trucking on display
- Posted May 4, 2012
- MATS a Million
The year’s biggest trucking show takes place March 22-24, 2012, at the Kentucky Expo in Louisville. This is the place where drivers gather to see the latest innovations in trucking, meet their fellow drivers, marvel at the...
- Posted January 6, 2012
- Safe Travels
National Transportation safety Board Chairman Deborah A.P. Hersman got down in the trenches with professional drivers this Spring during a two-day, four-state journey from Washington, D.C., to Louisville, Ky. Hersman traveled with different drivers by tractor-trailer to...
- Posted July 8, 2011
- Pictures from MATS
Check out our photo gallery of the trucks, parts, gear and more that made up the 2011 Mid-America Trucking Show.
- Posted April 4, 2011
- MATS Memories
It’s hard to believe that the Mid- America Trucking Show is 40 years old, and harder still to realize that I’ve attended almost 30 of those shows.
- Posted March 7, 2011
- Handy to Have
I love the first quarter each year. It’s when three of the most important trucking industry shows happen: The Work Truck Show, TMC’s Annual Exhibition and the Mid-America Trucking Show. Here are some products that caught my...
- Posted June 18, 2010