- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
- Owner-operator Fritz Elmhorst puts his competitiveness to good use
- Driver David Boyer: Sharing the road responsibly
All posts tagged "Maximum Destruction"
- 4 1/2 Tons of Fun
Sports are defined by their great rivalries. Yankees vs. Red Sox. Packers against Bears. And when it comes to monster truck competition, there is nothing to compare with Grave Digger vs. Maximum Destruction.
- Posted December 30, 2011