- This driver always makes time to mentor the next generation — whether at home or on the road
- This driver helps rookie truckers learn the ropes
- Home-schooling in a truck means the country is a classroom
- This driver sees the world through Google Glass
- A career trucker brings his tales of the road to people in hospice
- How driver Paul Sedlak finds motivation to reach his fitness goals
- I Love Trucking: More than a job, driving is a way of life
- Big Rig Books: Driver delivers books to underprivileged kids
- Driver Chris Jackson captures moments of beauty on the road
- Trucking Couple: Why June & David got hitched
All posts tagged "MATS"
- Your Name Here
The Citizen Driver award was created to recognize drivers who evoke public respect for the driving profession.
- Posted May 1, 2013
- Come See Us at MATS
The Mid-America Trucking Show is an incredible event that brings together just about every possible aspect of the industry in one place.
- Posted March 5, 2013
- Opening the door to a stunning cab interior design
It’s said that beauty comes from within. Nowhere else is this more true than in the world of big, bad, beautiful show trucks, where a bold interior is just as important as a striking exterior.
- Posted March 1, 2013
- Healthy New Year
Making the decision to change is the first step to better health, and it takes a bit of extra effort.
- Posted January 2, 2013
- MATS Recapped
There’s really nothing like the the Mid-America Trucking Show. It’s a smorgasbord of trucking people and products, and I always have an amazing time when I go.
- Posted May 7, 2012
- MATS puts everything trucking on display
MATS puts everything trucking on display
- Posted May 4, 2012
- Make the Trip
If you’ve never made the trip to Louisville, Kentucky, to attend the Mid-America Trucking Show, or MATS, I highly recommend putting it on your to-do list.
- Posted March 5, 2012
- Convention Wisdom
Truck shows. There’s a lot more to one of these extravaganzas than shining chrome, polished wheels and truck beauty contests. Although these add enjoyment, a truck show offers opportunities on the business side of trucking that are...
- Posted March 1, 2012
- MATS a Million
The year’s biggest trucking show takes place March 22-24, 2012, at the Kentucky Expo in Louisville. This is the place where drivers gather to see the latest innovations in trucking, meet their fellow drivers, marvel at the...
- Posted January 6, 2012
- Pictures from MATS
Check out our photo gallery of the trucks, parts, gear and more that made up the 2011 Mid-America Trucking Show.
- Posted April 4, 2011